You are the lucky recipient of my random response of the day. I must say your postings are the most casual, short, and to the point I have seen. It leads me to think perhaps you have other fun things in your life...sports, kids, hobbies, vacations. After viewing many other blogs I describe my own blogging as holey blue jeans style. Enjoy your summer.
You are the lucky recipeint of my random daily blog response. Your postings are the most casual, short, and to the point that I have seen. I describe my postings as holey blue jeans style. I think you have mastered the flip flops. Enjoy your summer.
6 comments:
You are the lucky recipient of my random response of the day. I must say your postings are the most casual, short, and to the point I have seen. It leads me to think perhaps you have other fun things in your life...sports, kids, hobbies, vacations. After viewing many other blogs I describe my own blogging as holey blue jeans style. Enjoy your summer.
You are the lucky recipeint of my random daily blog response. Your postings are the most casual, short, and to the point that I have seen. I describe my postings as holey blue jeans style. I think you have mastered the flip flops. Enjoy your summer.
Yeah!
please post a picture of your choice from Flickr Creative commons ...those of us who look at your blog enjoy seeing what you selected and why!
typical male I guess, to the point with as little typing as I can
and wow, what a descriptive picture you chose! would love to see the kids' writing responses if this were the prompt, but then again...maybe not! :-)
Post a Comment